Generally speaking, most people believe the rural property is not a good investment. At Canadian
Financial Freedom, we believe that rural property has its place in investmentland! Although it is
definitely a riskier purchase, and generally has less cash flow, rural lots can appreciate with the town
or city, place a small cabin on it and resell quickly. Or, you could buy something for mineral rights and
resell that way. Or, you could get tax relief through Revenue Canada if you have a woodlot. We have
made thousands of dollars of equity in cottage property, as well as monthly income during summer
months in rental income, and thousands of barter dollars in rental income off-season! There are
many ways to make money on rural properties, including harvesting lumber for sale; check out the
Ontario Forestry or If you're interested in land purchases with a payment plan and no credit check, try
"Opportunity is found by
those who look." If
you've made it to this
page, you're an
Right now, there is a hot
buyer's market in most
American cities -
especially in the south!
|IMAGINE YOUR OF
A year-round country
property just steps
away from Lake of
Haystack Bay Marina in
Muskoka for summer
fun and near the
snowmobile trails and
the ski hills for winter
|NO WEB PRESENCE YET?
Club Member Willll Create One Just For You in 2 Weeks
(Just send your text and other details including logo and preferred colour scheme.)
Basic Site With 6 Pages $500.00
TOP 5 REASONS PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN'T DO WELL IN REAL ESTATE
1. I have no money. (You don't necessarily need money to start out, and you'll even make money.)
2. I don't have the 'know how" (Join an investment group or start one yourself - and you'll learn.)
3. It's too risky for me. (Not securing your future is risky.)
4. I don't have enough time. (You can make time after work and on weekends, just like we did.)
5. I can't find a good deal. (Deals are everywhere. You've just been looking in the wrong places.)
Just a Little Piece of Heaven...
a little place in the woods to call your own.
CFF says "Buy Rural Property"
"Take the road to financial freedom....even in this recession!"